- My purdy socks. This is her original pattern and she used the Sunshine yarns soft sock yarn in the "Green With Envy" colorway:
- "101 One Skein Wonders" book:
- Some groovy stitchmarkers:
- A handknit felted Hufflepuff bowl, 1 hank of Dreamsinfiber sock yarn in the "Ghoulish Goodies" colorway, 1 hank of Sunshine Yarns soft sock yarn in the "Hedwig" colorway:
- And a bunch of other goodies include piggy bowl (because I LURVE piggies), an Iowa shot glass with none other than pigs on it, a hilarious book about... well... weird stuff people think about, a lavender sachet, some charms, and a Sock Soak mini. :D
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
My buddy Erica and I agreed months ago that it would a lot of fun to make birthday swap packages for each other. Our birthdays are exactly one week apart, and we met on Ravelry, so we thought that it would be tons of fun to knit a pair of socks for each other and throw in some other goodies! This is what she sent me-- and look, they're all wrapped to look like HP owl-post! Squee!