Well, things have been busy in the world of "selling yarn". I received 2300 yds of fingering weight yarn yesterday and dyed it all! :D I made 5 new colorways:
- Leigha: A custom colorway for a Raveler in shades of bright and pale pinks and springy grass greens.
- Poisoned Apple: Originally intended for the shop, but couldn't stand to part with it ;) It's a lot like wicked but with one color change-- It's Black, hot pink, cherry red, and lime It's from the Once Upon a Time Series and based on the tale of "Snow White."
- Boys of Summer: currently for sale at my Etsy shop. Surfer-themed with oceanic blue, and sunset colors.
- Hansel & Gretel: based on the Grimm Brothers' fairy tale. Dark forest greens, woodsy browns, bright golds and flecks of red. Sold today to Zyd! (She also bought Little Mermaid).
- Little Red Riding Hood: Also based on the macabre Grimm Brothers' tales. This one has dark forest greens and deep, rich, reds. Sold to Dreamsinfiber, and special order requested by Zyd.
I will be adding new colorways soon as well, in varying weights this time. Here's the scoop on the future hues:
- Odysseus Sails: From the "Globe Trekker" series. Based on the adventures of King Odysseus from Homer's "The Odyssey."
- The Frog Prince: Brother's Grimm colorway from the "Once Upon a Time Series."
- Snow Queen: Han's Christian Andersen tale from the "Once Upon a Time Series."
- Pompeii: From the "Globe Trekker" series.
- Atia of the Julii: first colorway in the new "All Roads Lead to Rome" series.
- Rumpelstilzchen: Custom request for Zyd.
- Morgan Le Fey: From the "Once Upon a Time Series"