Sunday, July 13, 2008

Coming Soon

Hi Everyone :) Just a quick heads-up about some upcoming shop events. I will be dyeing a new batch of colorways over the weekend of July 18th. I plan to post those hanks on my Etsy shop on Tuesday, the July 22nd. All the customs orders that I have received will be filled in that order, as well. 

Just so that everyone knows, if you see a colorway that you like, that is not currently listed for sale, please let me know and I will be more than happy to do a custom dye job! I encourage custom orders; I typically do not list more than one hank of any given colorway at a time unless there have been requests for it, so I prefer to receive a custom order. :) 

Also, I am now taking orders for Halloween sock kits!! Please email me at  jenpyg@aol.com or leave me a personal message on Ravelry (I'm squibstitcher) if you are interested. Listed below are the details of the kits:

"All Hallows Eve Sock Kits":
  • I'm planning on listing these reserved kits on October 1st. If I receive enough feedback requesting to move it up (that that's too late) I'm sure I can get them out by Mid. September.
  • Please email/Ravelry message me letting me know which fall colorway(s) that you would like you kit(s) built around. I.e. an "Ichabod Crane kit," a "Harvest Moon kit," etc.
  • I'm taking orders now and PayPal payment is due when you check out at my Etsy shop.
  • Your kit(s) will be reserved in your name on my Etsy shop.
  • Please contact me if you would like to know the color schemes of each colorway.
  • Kits include 400 yards of sock yarn, a set of themed stitch markers, an original pattern with limited exclusivity, and a "surprise" that is both cute and functional!
  • Price per kit is $35 USD for the U.S. and Canada, and it includes priority USPS shipping. $40 per kit for international orders to cover additional shipping costs.
  • Discount for multiple orders; after the first kit, each additional kit is 15% off and a reduced shipping rate.
  • Please message me if you have any allergies or sensitivity to fragrances.
  • The available colorways for the kits include:
  1. "Pennywise" inspired by the iconic character from the Steven King novel, "It."
  2. "Ichabod Crane" inspired by the lead character from "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow."
  3. "Harvest Moon"
  4. "Appalachian Autumnals" think: fall leaves in the Smokey Mountains.


No comments: