Just so that everyone knows, if you see a colorway that you like, that is not currently listed for sale, please let me know and I will be more than happy to do a custom dye job! I encourage custom orders; I typically do not list more than one hank of any given colorway at a time unless there have been requests for it, so I prefer to receive a custom order. :)
Also, I am now taking orders for Halloween sock kits!! Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave me a personal message on Ravelry (I'm squibstitcher) if you are interested. Listed below are the details of the kits:
"All Hallows Eve Sock Kits":
- I'm planning on listing these reserved kits on October 1st. If I receive enough feedback requesting to move it up (that that's too late) I'm sure I can get them out by Mid. September.
- Please email/Ravelry message me letting me know which fall colorway(s) that you would like you kit(s) built around. I.e. an "Ichabod Crane kit," a "Harvest Moon kit," etc.
- I'm taking orders now and PayPal payment is due when you check out at my Etsy shop.
- Your kit(s) will be reserved in your name on my Etsy shop.
- Please contact me if you would like to know the color schemes of each colorway.
- Kits include 400 yards of sock yarn, a set of themed stitch markers, an original pattern with limited exclusivity, and a "surprise" that is both cute and functional!
- Price per kit is $35 USD for the U.S. and Canada, and it includes priority USPS shipping. $40 per kit for international orders to cover additional shipping costs.
- Discount for multiple orders; after the first kit, each additional kit is 15% off and a reduced shipping rate.
- Please message me if you have any allergies or sensitivity to fragrances.
- The available colorways for the kits include:
- "Pennywise" inspired by the iconic character from the Steven King novel, "It."
- "Ichabod Crane" inspired by the lead character from "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow."
- "Harvest Moon"
- "Appalachian Autumnals" think: fall leaves in the Smokey Mountains.