Sunday, March 15, 2009

in keeping with progress...






My all time favorite story now is called "Wide Awake" by Angstgoddess003. She.is.a.literary.genius.yo. No really!   Her Twi-inspired fanfic has become quite the cult classic where twilight fanfiction is concerned. The character development is amazing, the story: haunting and gripping--I just can't say enough good things about it. And pst... those in the know could tell you that this story is where all the cookie & unicorn references come from. yes... unicorns are our friends, peeps ;) 

With that being said, I made the Bella Mittens by Subliminal Rabbit with the malabrigo worsted that Maylin sent as a project. I call this project: "Hood up, Head Down Mitts" in keeping with a fave phrase from the fic. And why yes, of course those are white chocolate macadamia nut cookies.... ;D

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Woot! Love the WA nod in project title and cookie choice. :D Glad to have you back on Rav as well. Hope you have a great weekend!

knitknitmama ~ Jen

Unknown said...

Love the Bella mittens. So pretty!

Squibstitcher said...

Thanks! Jen and Nell! :D

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, this is aelievense from your ravelry group. I am having SEVERE problems with Ravelry right now...it is not letting me reply to threads or send PMs to anyone because of some computery problem. Anyhow, this was the only way I could think to contact you. I wanted to let you know that my sock/foot size is Women 8.5 or 9 if you need whole sizes. OK, that's all I have to say, I how I'm not too late with this info...I waited a while because I thought the Ravelry peeps would fix this problem soon. I guess not...

Have a great day.

Love the mittens, BTW.

aelievense

Squibstitcher said...

Hi Ashley :)

Hmm.. i wonder what's going on over there? So, you are able to still get onto to Rav and view everything, just not reply/respond? Curious. Thanks for the foot info! You are definitely not too late. The swag in question will be part of the july or august shipment I believe :) Feel free to contact me via LJ too, if you want :) I'm squibstitcher there as well.