Sunday, March 15, 2009

johnny sex hair hat for the win! ^_^






so yeah, here is one of my latest favoritest FOs. :) This is my "Johnny Sex Hair Hat." I wear it ridiculously often especially for living in a putrid hot climate.... N-E-wayz I digress.... It was inspired by the pretteh pictured here:
 
mmm.... RPattz.... ;) In the Twi-fanfic "I Love L.A." by feathersmmm, her character Grace refers to her character Rob as Johnny Sex Hair... oh the lulz... So when it came time to name this WIP, (and cuz it's a hat too, yo...) I thought this quirky name would so work ;) 
The yarn is the bomb diggidy! This is the single ply merinocean handspun from Gherkin's Bucket in the "Supermassive Black Hole" colorway... SQUEE!  XD My first time working with handspun too, and it was so loverly ^_^ I made the Verity Hat by Ysolda Teague. It's a  slouchy beret pattern that is a fun, fast and easy knit. I found the most adorable pewter filigree button to accent it, as well! 

1 comment:

Joanie Harmon said...

iz teh pertty!!!! We miss you darling!