Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Just playing the waiting game....





Well, I just spent a lot of money (that I shouldn't have) on yarn and notions yesterday. I found the most adorable HP stitch markers on Etsy and had to have them. Also, I needed a new pair of circs after having just frogged my latest socks *GGRRRRR!!!* so I ordered a new pair of #2s on Knit Picks. I also found some awesome new yarns, on their site! I ordered: Shimmer in Turquoise Splender, Alpaca Cloud in Iris Heather, Essential Tweed in Russet, Gossamer in Sweet Pea ( I wanted Leprechaun too but it was all gone). I also ordered a hank of Cherry Tree Hill in Orange Marmalade for my Fawkes socks from the Loopy Ewe

2 comments:

Shawna said...

so much for the "can't spend" money thing, right;o) it's always easier to spend money when it's on sale! i always have a hard time resisting sales.

Squibstitcher said...

yeah,well....
And of course I saw an amazing deal on Etsy last night, but at least I walked away from that one! You should check it out. A chick is selling like 1100 yds of hand-dyed kona for only 26 bucks! *sigh* But seriously, I only spent like $20 on ALL that yarn at Knit Picks, and I figured the CTH in orange was a good deal for $18 considering it was $22/23 at Knit -N-Stitch in Cocoa.